GOAP - Greifwald Bodden and Oder estuary - exchange processes
GOAP is a group project of several institutes and was led by Prof. Dr. Reinhard Lampe. The project was sponsored from October 1993 until September 1997 by the BMBF with approximate 6 million DM (promotion number 03F0095C). The main examination was the balance of the substance flow into the Szczecin Lagoon, the transformation in the coastal zone and the transport in the Pomeranian Bight. On this page the results of the project in the form of reports and associated data are made available as well as persons and institutes involved are called.
The following questions are placed by GOAP into the centre:
- Which sources, lowering and turnover rates are important for the different substances and how can they be identified?
- How high are the transportation rates of substances between the subsystems land (river), lagoon and sea?
- How high are the transportation rates of substances between the subsystems sediment, water and atmosphere?
- Which transport shares of different substances are allotted to the individual structure elements and how are these spatially and temporally ditributed?
- In which relation are waters-exceeding transportation to waters-internal conservation and which interactions have they?
|Source: GOAP 1998
Copyright © 2004-2007 IKZM-Oder
, Webmaster Steffen Bock
Last textual update of this page: 22.01.2010, 13:57 Uhr
Revision: 1983, 13.12.2010, 11:38 Uhr